Monday, August 10, 2009

AOH CHURCH OF GOD

GOD'S ECONOMY

Gen 50:1-9 And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel. 3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed: and the Egyptians mourned for him threescore and ten days. 4 And when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found grace in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of Pharaoh, saying, 5 My father made me swear, saying, Lo, I die: in my grave which I have digged for me in the land of Canaan, there shalt thou bury me. Now therefore let me go up, I pray thee, and bury my father, and I will come again. 6 And Pharaoh said, Go up, and bury thy father, according as he made thee swear. 7 And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt, 8 And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen. 9 And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen: and it was a very great company.

Although this is a record of the passing of the great Patriarch, Jacob (Israel), in light of the fact, that we are talking about God's Economy, please note the following very carefully.

-Joseph was sold into slavery by his brothers, to the Ishmaelites.
-Joseph was sold into Egypt, by the Ismaelites, as a slave, to Potiphar.
-Joseph was promoted to the Overseer over Potiphar's house.
-Joseph was put into prison because Potiphar's wife lied on him.
-Joseph was promoted to head trustee of the prison.
-Joseph interpreted the baker's dream, but was forgotten for two years.
-Joseph was promoted to Governor of Egypt, by Pharaoh.

Now we note that:
-Joseph is very rich with physicians as his servants.
-Joseph has favor with Pharaoh and is granted permission to go bury his father in Canaan and takes a great entourage with him.
7 And Joseph went up to bury his father: and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt, 8 And all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen. 9 And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen: and it was a very great company.

Friend, I rest my case. This is a classic example of how we are blessed abundantly when we operate in God's Economy. I strongly urge you today to embrace this principle whole heartedly, and begin to enjoy the blessings of God. The Word of the Lord declares:
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Learn More About The AOH Church of God