Sunday, July 12, 2009

AOH CHURCH OF GOD

Yesterday was the final day of the NYC and the Mother Ship has finally landed. I did not attend the day session, due to being so exhausted from the night before. However, the night session and gran finale was absolutely incredible. The NYC President, Rev. LaBron Smith, from Leeds, AL preached a power word, "Fan Your Own Flame." He did a masterful job with content and delivery. I know Rev. Smith personally, and I was very proud of him. I remember when he was a little boy, about 2 or 3 years old. His mother, the late Gaitha Smith, was the President of the Southern region Youth Dept. and I was the Vice President, and our families were close. I have watched his development over the years and he has matured into a very fine young man of God. I tip my hat to Rev. Smith and the entire NYC staff for a job well done.

Learn More About The AOH Church of God